Monday, March 2, 2009

Learning to Be Okay With It

So I finally started my 'Big Girl Job'. It's going well, I've learned that there are things I still have to learn and I hate that feeling. I've come to realize that I just need to be okay with it and learn as I go. I work with four other people. Lorena: she is not married and has a little girl who is 4 she's been with this guy since i don't know when. But she's okay with that. They all have a great relationship. Bill: A 30 year old gay man whom brings history and antiques into everything he does. He absolutely loves to collect old things. I LOVE IT. Megan: Kind of catty, she has a 4 1/2 year old boy who is a cute little wrestler. She's 22. She's dating a guy who's mom just died of a heart attack at 48. let's just say Megan isn't all that upset about it. Jamie: just had a baby with a black man who treats her horribly and she doesn't see it. Lets just say she's baby mamma number 4. That's all that need be said. She is best friends with Megan and she can be nice.

I really don't know how I will fit in but we will see.

The wedding plans are going well. We still don't have a photographer.. Bummer. So I PRAY I will find one soon. I'm on a library computer with this crazy librarian reading a cat in the hat book to these kids. He's doing the voices and everything... ahh to be that young again. I only have 9 minuets left so I will go. I hope to keep this updadted a little more! We will see. OH PS. I'm getting another nephew!!! WHOOPIE. There is still hope for me to have the first girl!

Love.

0 comments: