Friday, March 13, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

1. Over the years I've learned big risk equals big reward. And you should do what YOU want to do and what makes you happy.
2. Ice cream is good at any hour of the day, day of the week, week of a month, or month of a year.
3. I am a serios animal lover. One of the saddest days of my life was when I ran over a dog. :(
4. I cry at any funeral, it doesn't matter if I knew the person or not. Real life or Not.
5. I love the smell of chlorine at 5 am and the look of a smooth pool of water before the firsst person jumps in.
6. I am a certified pack rat.
7. I feel the need to organize EVERYTHING and to put everything in it's own place. I , however, lackthe ambition to complete it.
8. I am a spontanious cleaner. When I feel the ambition to clean I have to do it now or I get frustrated.(unfortunately, this usually happens really late at night when I should be in bed)
9. I will always love the feeling of freshly washed bedding and a perfectly made bed.
10. I love to sing infront of a HUGE audience, but I still can't practise infront of my own mother.
11. I hate Karaoke.
12. My favorite memories where sitting on top, in, or around my yellow geo tracker.
13. When I road trip I click patterns with my teeth ( don't ask it's hard to explain)
14. I count EVERYTHING. (number of bricks on a wall, number of tiles, different patterns i see ect.)
15. If I had not met my husband to be I would not be having as much fun in life as I do today.
16. I have a cat that thinks he is human.
17. I've flashed most of San Antonio
18. I feel that a budget is a good idea that I can never seem to follow.
19. I can make someones hair burn and sizzle like bacon if I wanted to or turn it to mush.
20. I believe gas is a natural part of life. (which my fiance reminds me of everytime his bum is in my direction)
21. My favorite flavoring of anything is cherry.
22. I am a serious preplanner
23. My sister and I may look and sound similar but we are to WAY different people ( minus our awesome humor and sarcasm)
24. I can usually act calm in any situation but in reality on the inside I'm screaming bloody murder.
25. I'm pretty sure I've had more spankings from my parents than my siblings combine and then some.

0 comments: