Friday, December 17, 2010

Blessings, Babies, and Bon Appetite!

So this morning has been a very productive morning. Jaden and I actually got some snuggle time together and Aaron did too. We had a little sleep in morning. It's nice that we could do that. It certainly makes waking up a little gentler. This morning I feel truley blessed. I have a wonderful husband and a wonderful son. Things are looking up. I'm blessed for my wonderful friends and co-workers.
After waking up Jaden and I put on the movie Julie and Julia. I totally love this movie and it definatly inspires my cooking side. After starting it I realized that we needed something to eat for lunch today. I made up a quick pot of chicken noodle soup for Aaron and myself. Now I can add some wonderfull veggies to my soup and have a great hearty lunch! Maybe I will make some toasted rolls to go with that. Hummm that is and idea.
This morning, rather early, the world was also blessed with another bundle of joy! No.. not mine. My wonderful best friend lesley had a beautiful baby girl around 2:50 this morning. Maisy Anne, 5lbs 7oz 17 1/2 inches. She looks wonderful. I 'm so proud of lesley. My prayers go out that she recovers well and has help for her recovery. I can't wait to hear how sawyer reacts! OOOOOoooo I just love babies. Merry Christmas!!!
I think i've decided today I'm going to make some rolls so I better pop those in the oven to have a quick mini lunch before work.

God Bless.
Love.

2 comments:

alyssa spring said...

Isn't Maisy adorable?! Your soup sounds wonderful....I've been craving soup but have no motivation on the gray day to cook...I think I'm going to make a pot of chili for Christmas Eve lunch though....

Lesley said...

i just read this... sounds like you guys had a great morning and i hope you have many many more... missing you my friend